Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CLASSIC DESIGN TEAM - DT



Hello Everyone...

August already..can you believe it...and time for another challenge over at...

                                CLASSIC DESIGN TEAM OPEN CHALLENGE

We have another wonderful sponsor and this month it is "Paper Nest Dolls"

The design team were able to choose a few images and I was lucky enough to get "Captain Owen"



He is a little champion and I loved colouring him in with my Reno Art markers...



I love doing nautical themed cards and projects...



My anchor is an iron on transfer and managed to squeeze in my new dies " Birds on a post"..



There's a side view...the bird netting in the back and my Fiskars punched  wave border..
I even white embossed a stamped Happy Birthday sentiment..



So there you go..pop on over to Classic Design Open Team Challenge and link up your DT work..

I'm off for now but I will be back with a few more posts..busy busy busy..



Luv CHRISSYxx



12 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Chrissy! Fabulous coloring on this sweet little guy and his pup! Love all your embellishments, too!

Brenda

Veerle said...

I can imagine Chrissy that you loved colouring this little chap. He's adorable as is your card. Hugs Veerle xxx

Carol S. said...

He's a real cutie and beautifully coloured. Love the nautical theme too and the scene and embellishments are brilliant. I don't know where this year has gone and can't believe, that in one month I will be 70!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable, love the new die

Janette said...

Gorgeous, lovely image and the added elements are fabulous Chrissy...x

Chris said...

He's a real sweetie Chrissy, fabulous colouring and design...your added embellies are fantastic!
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

What a darling little sailor!! :) Love the netting accent and your lovely coloring my freiend! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that card is adorable with the knot and netting with the nautical image. Great coloring.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous great boys card xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous nautical card and image love all the perfect embellishments-love the new dies
Carol x

Pia S said...

Oh, cute, and brilliant nautical details too, with the rope, net and seagulls!

GalFridayStamping said...

Fabulous card Chrissy!