Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017

MISS DAISY NEW RELEASE - DT



Hello Everyone..

My final new release project this time round for MISS DAISY STAMPS  and this time Miss Daisy [Kathryne] has the cutest little image to share..

This wee fellow is called OWL - WAYS BASEBALL 





He was coloured with pencils and Markers and fussy cut out...



And popped into the outfield of this very cool picture I found on the net..

The background sporty papers I have had for a very long time and the wonderful sentiment comes with this image..



Here's the side view and as we are in the middle of Summer and call baseball - softball - our season is well under way..

Thanks so much for stopping by...my day off today so this is going onto schedule for tonight as I anticipate I will be out for tea......somewhere....

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

And just a little bit of news to all who remembered her.."My Lady " died this morning at 6.30am...she lasted to 98years but really wanted to go and had been in care for a year..very sad.

14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your owl is very sweet and I was just commenting on how owls seem to be the hottest image right now. So sorry on the loss of one of your clients. I know how hard it is to lose people that you work with since I worked for hospice care and Oncology Nursing. My thoughts are with you!!!! It takes special people to care for the elderly and people at the end of life.

Veerle said...

So cute Chrissy and fun card. Hugs Veerle x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and background. Sorry to hear about your lady...may she rest in peace.xx{aNNie}

*Vicki* said...

That owl is absolutely ADORABLE Chrissy!! :) I love your wonderful baseball diamond scene to go with him as well!! Super cute card for a boy!! HUGS

Sarah said...

A lovely card Chrissy, I am always impressed by your designs, love the picture on this one, perfect for that little sporty owl. Such sad news about your "Lady" but a magnificent innings at 98 xx

Chris said...

The papers are perfect for this cute image Chrissy, a great match!
So sad to hear about your 'lady', I hope you're ok Chrissy.
hugs
Chris
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

So adorable Chrissy! Gorgeous coloring and I love the outfield picture for the background! So sorry for your loss!

Brenda

pam said...

Another wonderful card design Chrissy, love this cute owl.
Sorry for your loss.
Hugs Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear about your lady-my daughter has just gone to work-she works nights in a care home.Fabulous card love the image and sporty B.paper
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Your owl is a real cutie and coloured beautifully. Brilliant background too. So sorry to hear your lady has passed away. I feel she was more than just a client to you. So sad for you. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

MiamiKel said...

This is just beautiful! The owl has so much expression! I'm sorry to hear about your friend :(

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous scene Chrissy..You always pull something out of the 'bag' with your ideas..
Chrissyxx
So sorry to hear about your 'lady'. x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is one super cute owl just adore it to bits love cheryl xxxx

Pia S said...

This is a brilliant combo of image and photo, how creative and how fab it looks!